Up to £55,000 - Bonus potential and car allowance
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Manager to join a national organisation that specialises in support for children and young people within residential services, across the country.
As a Regional Manager you will be overseeing the management of a total 7 residential services in the Lancashire region, more specifically in Bury, Burnley, Accrington, and surrounding areas
The residential homes support up to 5 young people with EBD and have a Registered Manager in them which you would line manage.
Pay: basic salary up to £70,000. Up to £55,000 as basic pay, + car allowance, plus very generous bonus potential
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5.
- Offer operational and strategic support to residential care homes within the Lancashire services
- Manage and lead Registered Managers
- Ensure all services are compliant and meet OFSTED requirements
- Ensure all services implement company policies and procedures
- Guide on referrals
- Budget management
- Hands-on support with recruitment
- Liaise with MDT
- Assist with safeguarding issues
- Help develop and grow the region, potentially opening new homes
- Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Multi-Site management
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.