Up to £55,000
- Children's Regional Manager
- Overseeing the management of 5 residential care homes for children and young people
- Responsible for the operational management of these services
- Line-manager 5 Registered Managers, offering expert guidance and support to managers, to ensure the service is effective in providing safe housing and creating positive outcomes for young people
- Ensure all services are compliant and meet OFSTED and company standards
- The services support children and young people with EBD, challenging behaviours and CSE
- The locations of the services are across Lancashire
- Well established, expert provider of residential childcare for children and young people within OFSTED registered services
- Regional provider, providing support to young people within homes across the northwest
- The organisation also provide fostering, education and clinical support to children and young people
- Salary up to £50,000
- + up to 10% bonuses
- Full-time permanent role
- 40 hours a week
- Multi-site management experience
- Level 5 in leadership and Management
- Ideally Regional/Operations Management experience
- Driving Licence
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.