Up to £66,000 including bonuses.
- Working as a Regional Manager for children's residential care homes
- Line manage a number of Registered Managers
- Work alongside the RMs to ensure the services are safe and compliant
- Support managers in time of crisis and need
- Assist with recruitment and staffing
- Assist with referrals
- Lead on the opening of new homes
- Ensure all services meet their statement of purpose
- Ensure all services meet company standards
- Monday - Friday, 9-5, + on-call responsibilities
- A well-established organisation that provides residential, educational and clinical support to children and young people
- All services are OFSTED regulated
- The company is based in the North West and have several services across this region
- HR and recruitment team to support services needs
- £45,000 - £60,000
- + 10% in performance-related bonuses
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience with Children's residential homes
- Multi-site management experience
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.