It is a RARE opportunity for an AMBITIOUS and PASSIONATE individiual with a proven track record of success to join one of the UK’s leading Children’s Residential Service providers who support children & young people with EBD, this exciting role is to oversee the management of the homes which are currently operational in the following locations; Wisbech, Ely and Spalding. All situated around the Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire border.
The role of Regional Manager offers the opportunity for a candidate already in a regional / area management role, to join an ambitious organisation, with the children and quality at the heart of their values and a dedicated leadership team with the vision to inspire and support young people to lead happy and successful lives. Equally a strong Children’s Home Registered Manager with a good proven track record with Ofsted and multi-site management experience would be considered.
Salary: up to £58,600 (+ OTE £68,000)
Location: Cambridgeshire / Lincolnshire
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Matched company pension contribution
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
Responsibilities of the Regional Manager:
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management to achieve high performance and exceed quality standards and deliver unmatched levels of support to children and young people.
- Act as the Responsible Individual under OFSTED regulations
- Support the Managers to ensure the services meet OFSTED standards
- Manage the regional budget effectively
- Significant experience of working in a residential childcare setting
- Clear understanding of the Ofsted regulatory framework
- Experience of multi-site management
- A commitment to delivering high-quality care
- In-depth knowledge of EBD, SEMH and other complex/challenging behaviours
- Hold a current UK Driving License with access to a vehicle which can be used for business purposes.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".
One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.