£35847 - £40900 per annum + £12,000 performance bonuses
5 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual for a Registered Childrens Manager role based in Nottingham. The organisation specialises in working with Young People and their families with complex needs.
This service is a home that will provide support and accommodation for up to 4 Young People.
- Location: Great Malvern, Worcestershire
- Salary: £35 850.00 p/annum plus up to £12,000 occupancy bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus BANK HOLIDAYS
- Permanent full time position
The company is a leading provider of Children's Residential Homes and prides themselves on their aim to empower Young People to improve their lives with outstanding outcomes.
They have comprehensive experience in providing specialist, welfare and educational based support and guidance to Young People in various settings.
- Manage the home on a day to day basis ensuring compliance with meeting all health and educational needs of Young People
- Coach, support and develop staff, including supervision, to maximise their performance and ensure high standards of care, values, ethical standards, equality and diversity, policies and procedures, legislation and contractual and inspection framework requirements are met.
- Manage budgets to meet financial parameters
- Minimum requirement of Ofsted rating 'GOOD' outcomes for the home
- Liaise with external companies to ensure the Young People receive appropriate plans programmes and support
The Successful Candidate
- At least 2 years management experience in Residential Care
- QCF Level 5 in Leadership & Management or working towards
- Full U.K driving licence is essential
- Strong leadership ships and the ability to manage a staff team
- Experience of project/ work planning, monitoring and reviewing/quality assurance.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and ability to interpret financial information
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email
For a full job description and more information on this role please call Alex on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.