£35000 - £50000 per annum + on call allowance
8 months ago
Registered Manager Vacancy Available!
- Are you an established home manager looking to Support Children and Young people's services to be the best they can be?
- Or do you have a working background of being a Senior or Deputy Manager and are now looking for the next step in your career?
- Are you able and willing to assist a Residential Service to improve their OFSTED rating?
- Are you passionate about helping young people to reach their full potential?
Job Role: Home Manager
Sector: Children & Young peoples Residential Services
Drivers are required for this position
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an organisation heading into a period of change and expansion. The care element of the organisation is composed of two homes, one has recently moved from inadequate to requires improvement and one is inadequate working towards requires improvement. You are invited to join this exciting opportunity to work with us to achieve our aim to bring the care provision in-line with our educational rating. If you feel that you have the skills, energy, and passion to join this team we would welcome your application!
- Supporting a maximum of 5 young people aged 9 to 18 years old, who have complex behavioural,
emotional, social difficulties.
- Your focus will be centred on the needs of each child.
- We are ideally looking for someone with experience of managing a Children's residential services. Alternatively a highly experienced Senior or Deputy Support Worker
- You will be able to effectively manage and co-ordinate a Residential Home, ensuring the efficient operation of the service and compliance with: Ofsted regulations, relevant legislation, procedures, policies and the Statement of Purpose for the home.
- You will work with a variety of professionals from within the care sector and be an effective communicator as well as an inspiring leader.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong experience, demonstrated over a minimum of one year, working in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff in a Children's Residential Care Home
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care or working towards (or hold an equivalent qualification)
- Excellent knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework
- Comprehensive understanding of care in line with the Children's Homes regulations
- A current full UK driving license
Generous annual leave entitlement, pension contribution, Ongoing training opportunities including the opportunity to complete the Level 7 Diploma in Leadership and Management, Regular supervisions, reviews and support for career and training aspirations