Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£36000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint a Registered Manager to open a new 4 bed Children's home based in Wolverhampton providing care or children and young people with learning disabilities. The organisation provides a caring and nurturing environment for our young people aged 11 - 18 of mixed gender.
- Permanent - Full time role
- £36,000 - £40,000 Depending on Experience
- 38 - 40 hours per week
About the Registered Manager Role
As the new Registered Manager you will be responsible for the initial setting up and opening of the service provision, this must comply with the company's high standards & expectations.
- Provide leadership and support for the care team
- Responsible for the marketing of the home and liaise with commissioners and the Local Authority
- Ensuring the home meets current legislation
- Making referrals when appropriate
- Interventions for your team
- Ensuring care plans are current and appropriate to those each in your care
- Optimising and handling budgets
- Previous Registered Manager experience in working with children with learning disabilities.
- Successful track record with working with Ofsted
- Ability to work in challenging environments
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
- A track record with OFSTED rated as GOOD / OUTSTANDING is a must.
- Min 2 years' experience in managing as a registered manager by OFSTED in a home.
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Full UK and clean driving licence
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.