£30,000 - £40,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Domiciliary Care Manager, to manage an existing domiciliary care service that provides home care services across Liverpool and St Helens.
As a Registered Manager you will manage to the safe delivery of the service, in line with legislation and CQC guidelines.
The service currently manages around 1700 hours and are looking for a new manager to help expand and grow.
Pay: £30,000 - £40,000
Location - Liverpool (offices in both Liverpool and St Helens)
Contract - Permanent, 40 hours a week.
- Register with CQC
- Manage safety and quality of service
- Ensure the safe and effective running of home care service
- Manage day to day running of service
- Manage recruitment and staffing
- Manage staff development
- Business development work
- Undertake hands on care and on call if needed
- NVQ Level 5 leadership and management
- Experience as a Deputy or RM of Home Care service
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.