I am looking for an ambitious, dedicated, and passionate Registered Manager that has the ability to manage all aspects of care and who is an experienced leader and motivator of staff to take over the running of a newly established Domiciliary Care Provider coving Bath and North East Somerset.
The successful candidate, who will have worked in a domiciliary care/home care setting previously will be a dedicated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to work in a busy environment at times.
The service has already opened with much of the groundwork been laid, ready for a manager to come and take over the reigns whilst focussing on high end quality care to the people they support. With significant growth plans, there is the opportunity to move into a regional / operations role in the future.
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 (depending on experience)
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Continued training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow the business
- Provide leadership and management to the team
- To be accountable for the health & safety of all staff
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring they achieve excellent feedback from the CQC inspections.
- Ensure the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets.
- Qualifications in NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care (or the equivalent)
- Management experience in the domiciliary care industry
- An in-depth understanding of CQC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
If you are passionate and committed to delivering the very highest quality of support, APPLY TODAY!!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.