£28 - £48 per hour, Benefits: Full Benefits Listed Below in Job Advertisement
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
- £28 per hour PAYE, enhanced rates for nights, weekends, Bank Holidays and Public Holidays
- Shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends available
- Block 6 month booking available (part time and full-time)
- Weekly pay (Free of charge)
- Location: Swansea, West Glamorgan
The role will involve working at an elderly nursing home in Swansea, the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident’s individual care and social needs.
The home provides residents with a convenient home in the heart of the local community. There is a garden where residents can relax and socialise.
Each bedroom and lounge is designed to ensure comfort and safety. There is an open visiting policy and families and friends are always welcome.
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees.
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- Supported by two registered Nurses with a combined 40 years' experience as RMN / RGN / RSCN.
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse.
- On-Going Training including TMVA and all mandatory CIW training offered.
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurses.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend to us
- Agency worker of the month reward scheme
This role is a zero hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part time hours available. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing or Mental Health Nursing.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients.
- You must be an experienced and registered RGN / RMN with valid NMC pin
- You will possess a responsible nature, providing high standards of Nursing Care to ensure that each resident is provided with a homely, caring environment at all times.
- You must lend a caring professional attitude to the role and be compassionate in nature.
- You will be a team player working alongside the Registered Manager and other care professionals.
"At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone."