£18 - £34 per hour
AD RGN Newport_1526300047
about 1 year ago
Sarah Campbell RMN
Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN), looking for a challenging but rewarding role in NHS services in Newport and the surrounding area? This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience and develop clinical skills across all areas of health care.
We are seeking several experienced RGNs with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work with Wales NHS.
- £20.00 to £30.00 per hour
- Shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends available
- Block 6 month booking available (part time and full-time)
- Weekly pay (Free of charge),
- Location: Newport and surrounding areas.
Multiple services across Newport including:
- Community practice nurse
- Theatre Nurse
- Nurse Specialist
- Prison Nurse
- NICU Nursing
- Accident and Emergency Nursing
- Critical Care
This role is a zero hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part time positions available. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication,
- Reviewing and planning care for patients,
- The implementation of care and treatment plans,
- Risk assessment of forensic patients,
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver holistic care to patients.
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees.
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- Supported by two registered Nurses with a combined 40 years' experience as RMN / RGN / RSCN.
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse.
- On-Going Training including TMVA and all mandatory CSSIW training offered.
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurses.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month