Supporting patients with dementia and other health conditions to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in a large purpose built elderly nursing complex on the outskirts of Swansea City Centre. This unit is extremely impressive and has extremely high standards in care, presentation and overall dedication to its client base. 100 residents are currently residing at the unit and all enjoy a super quality of life.
The nursing home is convenient, peaceful, impressive and has a well presented outside garden space where residents can relax.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Swansea, West Glamorgan
Job Type: Flexible agency work. 3 month block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 8AM until 8PM / 8PM until 8AM (1 hour allocated break)
Pay: £28 per hour PAYE for weekdays, higher rates for weekday nights and weekends. Enhanced for Bank Holidays and Public Holidays
About the Role:
This role offers flexible temporary agency working hours, with either full or part-time shifts available to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Hospital Nurses, Eldery Nursing Home Nurses and Nurses with experience with dementia, EMI and end of life care. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charge
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Online Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Entry into our Annual Golden Ticket to win £1000. A loyalty scheme open to all temporary workers
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Offering specialist care plans designed to assist the lives of residents with health conditions
- You must be an experienced RGN
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.