£24 per hour, Benefits: Through Limited Company. PAYE rates availalbe
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
£24 per hour / £19 PAYE
Temporary Cover - Block Bookings available
Tony Davidson (02921) 660880
Are you a Registered Nurse (RGN) with a strong background caring for people with Dementia and EMI? Are you committed to improving the lives of your patients to help them lead the best quality of life?
Supporting patients with dementia to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in an impressive purpose built elderly Nursing home with real character on the outskirts of the Countryside. The home is a purpose built small nursing home looking after 45 residents. The nursing home is beautiful, convenient, peaceful, and has a well presented outside garden space where residents can relax. It also sits with good transport links to major local areas.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Chepstow, Monmouthshire
Job Type: Flexible agency work. 3-month block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 7:30AM until 7.30PM / 7:30PM until 7.30AM
Pay: £19 PAYE per hour / £24 Limited Company
About the Role:
This role is a zero hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part-time hours available. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Hospital Nursing, National Health Service, Dementia, EMI and Nursing Home Nurses. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making in difference in the lives of these patients and their familiies. Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RGN / RMN / RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia / EMI? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.