£28 per hour, Benefits: Full benefits listed within Job Advertisement
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Supporting patients that need intense care due to deteriorating health conditions, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities whilst providing the very best level od holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in a small, focused, purpose built 20 bedroom unit situated within a beautiful area of Bath, Avon. The standards of care within the unit are second to none based on the governing body that looks over the running of the hospital. Each resident is offered the very best level of care so standards within the unit are high.
The nursing home is convenient, peaceful, impressive and has a well presented outside garden space where residents can relax.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Bath, Avon
Job Type: Flexible agency work. 3 month block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 8AM until 8.30PM / 8PM until 8.30AM (1 hour allocated break)
Pay: £28 per hour PAYE - Client requires mainly day shifts but Nights will be required to cover sickness & holidays
About the Role:
This role offers flexible temporary agency working hours, with either full or part-time shifts available to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs (and RMN's with Nursing home backgrounds) who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Hospital Nurses, Eldery Nursing Home Nurses and Nurses with experience in acute health conditions, unresponsive patients, blindness and deafness. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charge
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Online Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Entry into our Annual Golden Ticket to win £1000. A loyalty scheme open to all temporary workers
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Offering specialist care plans designed to assist the lives of residents with brain injuries
- You must be an experienced RGN, or RMN's with Nursing background strongly considered
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with acute health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.