I am currently recruiting for an ambitious, dedicated and passionate Registered Home Care Manager to join a young but flourishing organisation, with an OUTSTANDING CQC rating and a great internal environment.
The successful candidate, who will have worked in a domiciliary care / home care setting previously, will have strong interpersonal skills and will be willing to work in a busy and occasionally fast paced role, managing all aspects of care with experience leading, managing and motivating a team.
If you want to work for an award winning organisation, that offers unrivalled support, training, and development - THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!!
Salary: £35,000 + Bonus Scheme
Location: Saxmundham, Suffolk
Hours: Full Time
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Outstanding continued training
- Non stop internal support
- Working for a CQC rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ service
- Provide leadership and management to the team
- To be accountable for the health & safety of all staff
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring they achieve excellent feedback from the CIW inspections.
- Ensure the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets.
- Rostering the rota for the team of carers
- Qualifications in NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care (or the equivalent)
- Management experience in the domiciliary care industry is ESSENTIAL
- An in-depth understanding of CIW
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
If you are passionate and committed to delivering the very highest quality of support, APPLY TODAY and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.