£18.50 - £24 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Supporting people with mental health conditions can include those with learning disabilities, personality disorders, forensic mental health, and serious mental illness, you will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in a rehabilitation and recovery service for adult females with a mild to moderate learning disability, some may also have a borderline personality disorder and associated mental health problems.
The hospital is made up of 10 en-suite bedrooms along with a self-contained, two-bedroom bungalow available for patients preparing to step down, there is also a purpose-built therapy suite and occupational therapy kitchen, art room and large secure garden. Located near Pontypridd, we are in an ideal location for providing a safe and welcoming environment for patients to work towards a life outside of the hospital.
Immediate starts available
Job Type: Flexible agency work. 6-month block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 7:30AM until 8PM / 7:30PM until 8AM
Pay: £18.50 to £24.00 per hour
About the Role:
This role offers flexible working hours, with either full or part-time shifts available to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from RNLD’s who believe that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity, compassion and honesty, are committed and have experience in multiple fields within Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or General Nursing.
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each patient with dignity, compassion, and honesty.
Duties to include:
- Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual resident care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of resident care.
- Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all resident care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to resident care.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- TMVA / PMVA trained (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.