I have a rare opportunity for a Day Services Manager to join a PASSIONATE and COMMITTED team in the Neath within an ESTABLISHED, fully recruited team. This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity to join a DYNAMIC service. You will be able to demonstrate a wealth of experience in working with autistic people and people with learning disabilities and managing large staff teams and enjoy leading and developing a team around you.
- Salary: up to £34,016
- Location: Neath
- Hours: Monday to Friday 37 hours a week
- Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits of the Day Service Manager Role:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training offered
- Access to a Benefits portal, providing discounts across many shops, restaurants and other outlets
- 33 Days Annual Leave (incl. Public Holidays)
- Access to free online courses via our education platform
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline available)
- Free access to Headspace app for yourself and your family
- Competitive pension scheme
- Paid for Enhanced DBS
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Mileage paid at 0.45p per mile
Delivering the highest levels of care and support to people through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of the day services, you will have the service users and quality at the heart of your values, and the vision to inspire and support the people to lead happy and successful lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a residential home or day service for adults with learning difficulties
- QCF/NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Health and Social Care,
- Educational Qualification or a recognised qualification in Leadership and Management
- Experiences of working with Autistic Adults.
- Qualification in Positive Behavioural Support would be desirable or the willingness to work towards one.
- Full UK driving licence as you are required to travel to all services in the Neath area
Do you want to have a holistic and integrated approach to care and make a difference for people with Autism? If this sounds like your dream role, I would love to hear from you!!
Click the 'APPLY' now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
£22353 - £22535 per annumI have a rare opportunity for a HOUSING SUPPORT WORKER to join a PASSIONATE and COMMITTED team in the Swansea area within an ESTABLISHED service for young people with highly complex and challenging needs who are furthest away from independence.Working for a homelessness service organisation, you will be part of a team that really cares about supporting the lives of young people who are at risk of homelessness. This is an incredibly rewarding role, with a great career progression The organisationApply Now
£24204 - £25762 per annum***FANTASTIC ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY IN GLANAMAN CARMARTHENSHIRE***Do you want a full-time permanent job where you can make a difference in the lives of people with learning disabilities? No 2 days are the same and getting paid to go to the Cinema and the Zoo are certainly perks to the job!!I am recruiting several CARING and PASSIONATE Assistant Service Managers to join a Residential Service for Adults with Learning Disabilities and complex needs. The service, which is located in GApply Now
£24665 - £28367 per annumI have an INCREDIBLE opportunity for several full-time Holistic workers to join an established charity to support young people with autism and complex needs aged between 16 - 25 in a UNIQUE and sustainable setting just outside CarmarthenSupporting the young people within the residential setting to develop and become independent whilst watching them learn new skills, is an incredibly REWARDING role for the right candidate who is PASSIONATE and enjoys working hands-on. Getting paid to train in potApply Now