£44000 - £46500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting for a new Registered Manager for a secure Children's setting, based in St Helens. The service is part of a well established specialist social care organisation.
The service cares for young people aged between 10 and 17, who have a history of challenging behaviours, including self harm and EBD. The service is a health and social care unit, not criminal justice.
This is an amazing opportunity for Deputies from a secure setting looking for a step up, Registered Managers of secure settings looking for a new challenge, or Registered Managers of other children settings who would like to move to a secure setting.
Salary for the role is between £44,000 and £46,500.
To be considered, do click apply.
We are also currently recruiting for Managers in Liverpool, Wigan, Burnley, Widnes, Preston, Halifax Ormskirk and Skelmersdale area.
The service and job details for the different homes are below:
- Registered Manager - 4 bedded Home - Liverpool - LD - Up to £47,000 - Registered Manager experience
- Registered Manager - New 4 bedded Home - Skelmersdale - EBD - Up to £35,000 - 9-5 Monday to Friday plus on call rota - Need to be a driver. Preferred previous managerial experience but would consider a Deputy ready to take a step up.
- Registered Manager - New 4 bedded Home - Ormskirk - EBD - Up to £35,000 - 9-5 Monday to Friday plus on call rota - Need to be a driver. Preferred previous managerial experience but would consider a Deputy ready to take a step up.
- Registered Manager - 4 bedded home -Ormskirk -LD - £45,000 - 9-5 Monday to Friday plus on call rota - Need to be a driver, need previous managerial experience.
- Registered Manager - 4 bedded Home - Wigan - EBD - Up to £47,000 - Registered Manager experience
- Registered Manager - 6 bedded Home - Burnley - EBD - Up to £47,000 - Registered Manager experience
- Registered Manager - 2 bedded Home - Widnes - EBD - Up to £35,000 - 9-5 Monday to Friday plus on call rota - Need to be a driver and experience as a Registered Manager
We also have Deputy Manager posts, which may interest you?
If either of the above positions sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.