Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35500 - £39500 per annum
22 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to manage a beautiful residential home, based in Halifax, Yorkshire.
The home is a service that cares and supporting Children and Young People with EBD. The service is a brand new home, so you will be involved in everything from recruitment to referrals.
Salary and Hours
£35,500 - £39,500
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!