£35000 - £45000 per annum
18 days ago
Are you a Registered Manager interested in a new role? I have a really exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to manage a beautiful residential home, based between Aigburth and Old Swan, Liverpool
The home you will be managing is due to open when you have are appointed as the RM, it will care and support for up to 3 young people, with EBD.
Salary and Hours
£35,000 - £45,000, dependant on experience and qualifications
- Manage and lead a residential children's service
- Work with Directors and RI
- Manage a team of support staff, ensuring the best care and support is on offer
- Manage recruitment, supervisions, appraisals and referrals. .
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Experience managing Children's Residential Services
- EBD experience.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!