£40000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a well established, nationwide social care organisation, specifically to manage a residential home, based in Burnley, Lancashire.
The service cares for Children and Young People with EBD and is set to be reopened with a new manager early 2020.
Salary and Hours
Up to £55,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
+ generous bonus scheme!! Meaning you can earn over £10,000 extra per year!
- Assist in the reopening of the service
- Making sure the service is set to give young people the best opportunities to succeed in life and also are safe
- Managing referrals and recruitment
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!
- Bonus scheme