£32000 - £36000 per annum
14 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Manager to manage a beautiful residential home, based in Blackpool, Lancashire.
The home is new service, with a ready to go staff team. The service cares and supports up to 2 Children and Young People with EBD.
Salary and Hours
£32,000 - £36,000, + bonuses
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!