£35000 - £47000 per annum
8 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a well established and growing social care organisation. The organisation specialise in care and support for children and young people.
I have a Registered Manager posts within two services in Chorley. All services are between 2 and 4 bedded homes. I have a vacancy within a specialist CSE service and an additional vacancy within a specialist forensic service.
Salary and Hours
£35,000 - £47,000 - Dependant on experience and qualifications.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home.
- Making sure all young people in your care are safe and looked after within OFSTED guidlines.
- Ensuring the company policies and procedures are adhered to and your resources are managed effectively and managing the home budget.
- The first point of contact for any concerns, complaints, or safeguarding issues.
- Liaising with Local Authorities, School, Health and other professionals to ensure the very best outcomes for the young people we care for.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!
- Bonus scheme