£35000 - £47000 per annum
8 months ago
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to manage a beautiful Children's residential service, based in Burnley. The service cares for 4 young people with CSE.
- Responsible for the safety and care of up to 4 YP
- Liaise with external professionals to ensure YP are supported appropriately
- Responsible for the day to day running of the home.
- Ensuring the safety of all YP
- Ensuring the service meets OFSTED guidlines
- Recruitment and management of staff team
- Ensuring YP are therapeutically supported by staff team.
Salary and Hours
- Up to £45,000
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- CSE experience is desirable
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!