£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a proactive and hands on Registered Manager to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to manage a beautiful residential home, based between Old Swan and Tuebrook, Liverpool
The home is a 3 bedded service, caring and supporting Children and Young People with EBD.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£30,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience, qualifications and bonuses.
Bonuses can be achieved from OFSTED ratings and occupancy levels.
You will be hands on and proactive in working with the young people. You will be contracted to 40 hours a week, but this will be split across different shifts and days. Giving you the opportunity to lead from the front and offer hands on support.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing or as a Deputy Manager in Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!