£32000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a well established social care organisation, specifically to manage a children's residential service that cares and supporting Children and Young People with learning disabilities, complex needs and Autism.
The service you will be managing in based in Bolton and is for up to 4 young people, boys and girls.
- Manage and lead Children's residential home
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To work closely with senior management, ensuring service is well led
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- Ensure all YP are safe and therapeutically supported
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£32,000 - £37,000 - dependant on experience and qualification.
40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9-5.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Registered Manager in Children's residential service.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!