£30000 - £40000 per annum
25 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, proactive and hands on Registered Manager to join a nationwide organisation.
You will be managing a 3 bedded children's residential home which is based in the Old Swan are of Liverpool. The service cares and supports for young people with EBD.
Salary and Hours
You will be hands on and proactive in working with the young people. You will be contracted to 40 hours a week, but this will be split across different shifts and days. Giving you the opportunity to lead from the front and offer hands on support.
£30,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience, qualifications and bonuses.
Bonuses can be achieved from OFSTED ratings and occupancy levels.
- Ensure all young people are cared and supported.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standard
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing or as a Deputy Manager in Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!