£35000 - £40000 per annum
18 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager for a beautiful Children's residential service, that is based in Warrington.
The service supports young people with challenging behaviours and EBD. The service is part of an organisation that supports and cares for children and young people across the north west of England.
The home is a 5 bedded service, that is currently rated GOOD by OFSTED.
Salary and Hours
Up to £40,000.
Dependent on experience.
- Manage residential service for vulnerable young people
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure young people are safe and well looked after
- Ensure the home is compliant and meets OFSTED standards.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- Driving Licence.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!