£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 days ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager to manage a 5 bedded service that cares for Children with EBD, based in Kirkby, Merseyside.
Service is part of a large organisation that cares and supports for young people across the North West
- Ensure all young people are safe and cared for
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
Salary and Hours
Pay is up to £40,000, Dependent on experience.
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, plus on call duties
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management is desirable
- Experience managing or as a Deputy in Children's residential services.
- Experience with challenging behaviours.
- Driving Licence.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!