£24000 - £29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a new Home Manager, to manage a well established residential home for 4 adult, females that have learning disabilities.
The residents have grown up in the service and have an established staff team.
Current CQC report is GOOD!
The service is based near Accrington.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take CQC registration for residential home
- Help manage and run service
- Recruiting, supervising and training of staff
- Budget management
- Ensure service is managed and operated within CQC standards.
- Ensure all residents are supported and safe
Pay and Salary
- Up to £29,000
- Full time
- 37.5 hour contract
- Flexible working hours
To be considered you will need the below:
- Minimum 12 months' residential supervisory management experience.
- NVQ Level 3, NVQ Level 5 is desirable.
- Worked with challenging behaviours
**If you are interested, please do click apply**