Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£40000 - £49000 per annum
6 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Children's Registered Manager to join a nationwide organisation that specialises in care and support for children and young people.
The service you will be managing will be a EBD children's residential service, which is based in Ellesmere Port.
- To manage a residential home for children and young people
- Ensure all young people are safe and supported
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual
- Undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- Manage recruitment of staff, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
Pay is up to £40,000, + Bonuses = up to £49,000
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- Experience with challenging behaviours.
- Driving Licence.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!