£32000 - £40000 per annum
28 days ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Children's Registered Manager to manage a brand new 2 bedded service for children and young people.
The service is between Blackpool and Cleveleys.
Managing a brand new service gives you the opportunity to put your stamp on the service, creating a culture and molding a staff team from the start.
- To hold registration for children's residential service
- Assist with opening new residential home
- Ensure service is safe and effective
- Ensure service operates within OFSTED guidelines
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Manage recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- Ensure staff team offers the best support and care possible
Salary and Hours
Up to £40,000 - dependant on experiences and qualifications
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!