Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
I have an amazing opportunity for a Children's Registered Manager to join an organisation which has plans to offer the highest quality care and support to children and young people.
The service you will be managing will be a stunning, brand new home that is based in Leeds. The service cares and supports for young people with learning disabilities.
- Generous salary
- Generous annual leave
- Access to therapy and life coaching
- Bonus scheme
- Access to health and nutrition experts
- Share options
- Bonus schemes
- Gym membership
- Subsidised commuter solution
- To assist and support with opening of brand new children's home.
- To ensure all children and young people are safe and cared for
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£35,000 - £45,000, dependant on experience and qualifications
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!