£32000 - £44500 per annum
4 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Children's Registered or Deputy Manager to join a west established, growing organisation that cares for young people with challenging behaviours.
The service you will be managing is based between Nuneaten and Leicester.
The service is a residential home that currently supports 2 young people with EBD.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£32,000 £40,000, + bonuses (Up to £3,500) + on call pay (£1,000)
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, with flexibility that comes with the role
- To manage a children's residential service
- Hole OFSTED registration for the service
- Ensure the service is safe and effective
- Work with the management team to ensure the service is as effective as possible
- Ensure all young people are safe and cared for
- Manage staff team
- Recruitment, appraisals, supervisions etc.
- Budget management
- Experience as a Deputy or Registered Manager in Children's Residential services.
- Experience with challenging behaviours.
- Driving Licence.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!