£38000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: £8000 Relocation Package!!! Plus so much more....
02921 660 880
5 months ago
Or are you Deputy Manager looking for a step up?
Delivering the highest levels of care and support to the young people through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of the residential children’s service. You will have the children and quality at the heart of your values, and the vision to inspire and support the young people to lead happy and successful lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a residential home for children & young people with EBD.
We have an INCREDIBLE opportunity for a Registered Manager to join one of the UK’s leading Children’s Residential Service providers in a Children's Residential home in Welshpool which currently supports 2 young people between the ages of 10 – 16 with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 Plus Bonus + £8000 relocation package!
Contract Type: Permanent
- £8000 Relocation Package
- Generous and achievable bonuses
- 28 days annual leave and company pension scheme
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale – the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
- Refer a Friend scheme – recommend a friend to receive a £500 bonus
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
About the Role:
You will be joining an established and experienced care team at a leading residential service as a Registered Manager. You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day running of the residential service, and most importantly the wellbeing of the children and young people within their care.
This role is perfect for someone already working as a Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity, or for a Deputy Manager looking for the next step to join an ambitious organisation.
Key Skills Required:
- QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management for Residential Care or an equivalent qualification
- Experience working with children with EBD
- At least 2 year’s experience in a leadership or management role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing a team effectively
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of managing home budgets
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you!
A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.