£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
**Registered Manager - Children - Preston**
Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a well established Children's care provider. The Registered Manager will be manager a home in Preston.
The service is a brand new solo provision, for young people with high-end challenging behaviour, aged between 10-17.
Opening up a new service creates a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager to put their stamp on the service, by preparing for the first referral and building their own staff team.
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for:
* The overall responsibility of a service for young people presenting challenging behaviours
* Managing the staff team and responsible for staff rotas, supervisions and personal development.
* Ensuring the service adheres to Ofsted expectations, Children's Legislation and Regulations.
* Taking the lead to ensure an open culture is created and maintained, in which young people feel safe, secured and listened to.
* Safeguarding and protecting the health and well being of the young people at all times.
Pay for the role will start at £30,000, before going to £35,000 after registration is complete.
To be considered you would need:
- Experience as either a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a residential setting, which is regulated by OFSTED
- Experience working with challenging behaviours with either - EBD, LD, Autism, CSE, ADHD and other challenging behaviours
- NVQ Level 5 completed, working towards, or open to working towards.
- Commutable distance from Preston.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.