Are you a passionate and driven Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity with fantastic earning potential and career opportunities? Look no further!
I am recruiting for a Home Manager to provide temporary maternity cover. The home is an established 3 bed, EBD, in Corby (NN18). This position presents a great opening for an experienced deputy manager to step up to the registered manager role, or for an experienced registered manager to take on a new opportunity.
A Children's residential home with an established provider.
Delivering the highest levels of care and support to the young people through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of the residential children’s service. You will have the children and quality at the heart of your values, and the vision to inspire and support the young people to lead happy and successful lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a children's residential home for children & young people with EBD.
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary: 29k - 40k
Hours: Full-Time 40 hours
Contract Type: Permanent
- About Having experience as either a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a Residential Children’s Home.
- Experience of working to Ofsted guidance and, where possible, 2 Ofsted sequential "Good" ratings.
- The Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (QCF) or equivalent.
- Varied experience working in a Children’s residential care setting.
- Be over 22 years old.
- Have a full UK manual driving licence.
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
- Working week of 40hrs (9:00am-5:00pm)
- Excellent development and comprehensive vocational training opportunities •
- Growing and expanding company focused on quality outcomes, with potential for internal advancement
Key Skills Required:
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management (Children's Services)
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Services or equivalent
- Experience working in a Registered Manager's position
- Experience in a residential children's home environment
- Full UK driving licence
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Link to About Us Video Here.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.