£45000 - £47000 per annum
7 months ago
We are currently looking for a Service Manager/ Registered Manager to join a well established social care organisation.
The service are looking for service manager to join a large specialist residential, nursing, end of life service for the elderly and people with Dementia, based in Blackburn.
The service is a new development and currently has an OUTSTANDING CQC report.
The homes prides itself in its design, person centred care approach and their significant focus on involving the local community, and a commitment to making a social impact in Blackburn.
Pay for the role is £45,000 - £47,000.
We are looking for a confident, positive candidate who has strong leadership skills managing large teams and experience working with commissioners.
To be considered, you will need the below:
- NVQ Level 5
- Demonstrable track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Home Manager
- Registered Nurse qualification (desirable)
- Strong people management skills
Working for Us
In return, you will be offered the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Benefits of the role include:
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts
- Holiday and travel discounts
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
We have interview dates coming up, if you are interested, get in touch as soon as possible.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.