The successful candidate will be responsible for the running of a residential service for children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties.
Salary: £36k- £48,400k
Basic plus achievable bonus of nearly £10k per annum on top!!
Location: Tettenhall, Wolverhampton
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
The role of Children's Home Manager offers the opportunity for a candidate already in a registered manager position, looking for a new opportunity in an ambitious organisation, with the children and quality at the heart of their values and a dedicated leadership team with the vision to inspire and support young people to lead happy and successful lives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a residential home for children & young people with EBD.
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Matched company pension contribution
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Manage staff team within service
- Ensure the staff and young people are supported at all times
- Ensure the service offers therapeutic care and support
- Ensure the service is safe and efficient
- Manage staffing and recruitment
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management (Children's Services)
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Services
- Experience working within a Deputy or Registered Manager's position
- Experience in a residential children's home environment
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.