£38000 - £41000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager to lead and manage our a five bedded Childrens' home in Clacton-on-sea. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to mould, drive and develop the Children's Home and take it to outstanding.
This is a recent newly opened project within our existing portfolio of specialist provisions we have for the care of young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- Location - Weeley, Clacton-on-Sea
- Permanent - Full Time position
- Salary £38,000 - £41,000 per annum + bonuses
The core task of this senior management post will be to ensure excellent standards of care and therapeutic services; using Positive Behaviour Support model, are maintained. You will ensure that the environment and all services provided comply with statutory regulations, governance and quality standards. The post holder will undertake the Registered Manager responsibilities with Ofsted and provide strategic leadership ensuring a process of continuous improvement. Liaising with outside agencies and stake-holders you will demonstrate professionalism and act as a role model for staff.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have obtained a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
- At least 3 years experience in a Registered Manager role
- Have experience of working with children and young people with emotional, behavioural and social difficulties
- Comprehensive Induction, Competency, Growth and commitment to training and development
- Guidance, support and the benefit of being part of a strong team of Registered Managers
- Excellent Salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Retail rewards scheme
Candidates require a full U.K driving licence due to the rural location of the home.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.