New Forest, Hampshire
£32000 - £35000 per annum
10 months ago
Vetro recruitment are seeking an experienced Registered Manager for a home in the Cadnam area.
This is a chance for a strong, energetic leader to shape the future direction of the home. We are seeking an experienced Ofsted Registered Manager to lead this service and my client can offer a competitive package for the right candidate.
We require a skilled leader who can demonstrate substantial experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours and mental health issues. The new leader must be prepared to work hard and build a committed team through this period of growth and development. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of £32,000-£35,000
We are looking for a leader who:
- Places high quality outcomes at the heart of everything in the residential home
- Has a background in special needs including perhaps a higher qualification
- Is committed to quality improvements and is adept at using data to monitor and review success across all aspects of the home
- Understands the importance of providing flexible and personalised packages to meet the needs of every young person
- Has strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Has successful experience of working in partnership with local authorities, parents and other stakeholders
- Is experienced in managing staff and challenging them to achieve the highest quality
- Has good commercial understanding with experience in managing a budget and able to lead the strategic development of the service
In return you will benefit from:-
- A happy home with a most positive ethos
- Support from experienced Senior Managers who line manage the children's home managers
- Excellent opportunities within the company
- Regular opportunities to reflect on wider professional issues with colleagues in similar services
- A generous package
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening, appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level.