£32000 - £35000 per annum + Generous package
20 days ago
Our client is searching for an OFSTED Registered Manager to work within their Residential Childrens Home in Southampton. This is a full time, permanent position, offering an opportunity for a strong, energetic manager to come and make a real difference within the direction of this home. The job is paying £32,000 to £35,000 per year.
The organisation is established and reputable , who pride themselves on an honest approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers. The organisation is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people's needs and committed to providing the best possible care and support available.
The residential home in Southampotn is a 5 bedded registered Children's Home that meets the needs of young people who have complex social, psychological and behavioural difficulties. The children are between the ages of 9 - 17 years.
Our client requires a skilled leader who can demonstrate substantial experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour and mental health issues. You must be prepared to work hard and build a committed team through this period of growth and development.
The ideal candidate will:
- Places high quality outcomes at the heart of everything in the childrens home
- Has a background in special needs including a higher qualification
- Is committed to quality improvements and is adept at using data to monitor and review success across all aspects of the home
- Understands the importance of providing flexible and personalised packages to meet the needs of every young person
- Has strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Has successful experience of working in partnership with local authorities, parents and other stakeholders
- Is experienced in managing staff and challenging them to achieve the highest quality
- Has good commercial understanding with experience in managing a budget and able to lead the strategic development of your service.
- A competitive salary package
- A happy home with a most positive ethos
- Support from experienced Senior Managers who line manage the children's home managers
- Excellent career opportunities
- Regular opportunities to reflect on wider professional issues with colleagues in similar services
- A generous remuneration package.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
please like @Vetrorecruitment for all our latest jobs and industry news