Delivering the highest levels of care and support to Adults with mental health needs through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of the residential adult’s service.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience in a similar setting.
I have an amazing opportunity for an experienced manager to join a well established social care orgnisation that supports children and adults through a variety of different services.
The vacancy we are assisting to recruit for is for a Registered Manager for a CQC registered home that offers care and support to adults with mental health issues.
The service is based in Southport and currently rated GOOD by CQC.
Salary: Up to £38,000
Contract Type: Permanent
- Generous Salary
- A chance to join an industry leading organisation
- Pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Hold CQC Registration and be responsible for the day to day management of the service
- Ensure the service is compliant, safe and efficient
- Recruit and train staff
- Manage the current staff team
- The social and nursing care of this particularly vulnerable group of people within a residential setting.
- Ensure all support and care meets CQC guidelines
- Support up to 25 adults
- Manage both the residential and nursing care and support which will be offered at the service.
To be considered you will need:
- Being an RMN is desirable
- Leadership & Management for Care Services Level 4 or above