£35000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint a Registered Manager to join one of the largest leading companies in the UK offering Residential and Educational care for Children. We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a four bed children's home in Bromley in London, who care for young people with SEMH and challenging behaviour.
- Bromley, London
- Permanent - Full time role
- Salary £35,000 to £40,000
- 40 hours per week
About the Role
As the new Registered Manager you will be responsible for the initial setting up and opening of the service provision, this must comply with the company's high standards & expectations.
- Provide leadership and support for the care team
- Making referrals when appropriate
- Interventions for your team
- Ensuring care plans are current and appropriate to those each in your car
- Optimising and handling budgets
- Previous Registered Manager experience in a Children's residential setting - at least two years
- Managing & optimizing budgets for the service
- Mandatory qualification of Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care Level 5
- Proven knowledge of current legislation relating to children's services
- Full UK and clean driving licence
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.