£33000 - £35000 per annum
12 months ago
Registered Manager - Children - Liverpool
Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a well established Children's care provider. The Registered Manager will be manager a beautiful home in Kirkby, Liverpool.
The home you will be managing is a 5 bedded home, that cares for 8-18 years olds with EBD and LD (low - moderate).
As the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for:
* The overall responsibility of a service for young people presenting complex needs.
* Managing the staff team and responsible for staff rotas, supervisions and personal development.
* Ensuring the service adheres to Ofsted expectations, Children's Legislation and Regulations.
* Taking the lead to ensure an open culture is created and maintained, in which young people feel safe, secured and listened to.
* Safeguarding and protecting the health and well being of the young people at all times.
Pay for the role will be up to £35,000, dependant on experience qualifications and registeration.
Hours are Mon - Fri, 9-5. With flexiblity and on call duty.
To be considered you would need:
- Experience as either a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a residential setting, which is regulated by OFSTED
- Experience working with challenging behaviours with either - EBD, LD, Autism, CSE, ADHD and other challenging behaviours
- NVQ Level 5 completed, working towards, or open to working towards.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.