£38000 - £41000 per annum + Up to 7.5k bonus
6 days ago
- Job Title: Registered Manager
- Location: Clacton-on-Sea Essex
- Salary: ££38,000- £41,000 + up to 7.5k Bonus
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Own vehicle required due to location
We are searching for an inspirational leader for the post of Registered Manager in Clacton-on-Sea!
You will be managing a 5 bedded childrens home for young people with Social and emotional behaviours along side mental health difficulties. This is a chance for a strong, energetic leader to shape the future direction of the home alongside a flexible staffing team.
You will be a skilled leader who can demonstrate substantial experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour and mental health issues. As a leader, you must be prepared to work hard and build a committed team.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Places high quality outcomes at the heart of everything in the residential home
- Has a background in special needs including a higher qualification
- Is committed to quality improvements and is efficient at using data to monitor and review success across all aspects of the home
- Understands the importance of providing flexible and personalised packages to meet the needs of every young person
- Has strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Has successful experience of working in partnership with local authorities, parents and other stakeholders
- Is experienced in managing staff and challenging them to achieve the highest quality
- Has good commercial understanding with experience in managing a budget and able to lead the strategic development of your service.
In return the company can offer you:
- A happy home with a most positive ethos
- Support from experienced Senior Managers who line manage the children's home managers
- Excellent opportunities within the company
- Regular opportunities to reflect on wider professional issues with colleagues in similar services
- A generous remuneration package.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.