£24000 - £24500 per annum
3 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting a Registered Manager for a well established, nationwide social care organisation.
The service you will be managing will be a 17 bedded service that cares for adults with learning disabilities and mental health, based in Birkenhead.
You will be joining an established team, who make a positive and purposeful difference to the lives fo adults in their care with an emphasis on applying outcome based support.
You will support support services users 18 plus who have a learning disability as their primary need. They may also have a mental health issue, sensory or physical disability in addition to this.
- The position is full time, 40 hrs per week - Monday to Friday, 9-5, with flexibility, due to nature of the role.
- Salary of £25,000.
- On a successful probation period you will be enrolled into the company bonus scheme.
The service is based across 3 floors in a 17 bedded large, detached house. The service comprises three units; the primary aims of each unit is to offer flexibility of support to assess and develop individual's daily life skills, actively promoting choice and empowerment and achieving real outcomes for any individual or group being supported.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Experience of managing residential homes for adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health.
- Hold a professional qualification in management.
- Have a strong knowledge of Fundamental Standards and leading CQC inspections.
- A desire and passion for delivering good person centred care.
- Be able to evidence and demonstrate in creative ways, the outcomes of service users.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Would you like £250?
We understand that great people often know great people, that why we offer a referral bonus to all our registered candidate. Click the link below to find out more
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.