£35462 per annum, Benefits: GREAT Benefits Package
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Working for one of the UK’s largest and well established charities, supporting people with learning disabilities, you must have a proven track record in building trusted and caring relationships with the people and families you support.
Salary: £35,462 per annum
Location: Edenbridge, Kent (TN8 postcode)
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Shift pattern: 9:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- Competitive salary - extra pay for working Bank Holidays!
- Great pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Industry leading training and development programme
- Life Assurance for all employees under 65
- Managing all aspects of opening the homes including recruitment of support staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
- Experience of working in a social care setting.
- Experience of working within a set budget, and of understanding and using management accounts.
- Experience of managing several cost centres.
- Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services level 5 or equivalent, or ability to achieve one within 12 months.
- Substantial knowledge of and experience of providing a range of services for adults with learning disabilities.
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people's lives?
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.