Up to £16.81 per hour
5 months ago
Vetro Recruitment have an exciting fixed-term contract for a Registered Manager from mid-November. Our client is a leading provider of support services to adults with Learning Disabilities in a residential setting. The home is based in Pontypool and currently supports six adults over the age of 55 years old.
Hourly rate: £16.81 per hour including holiday pay
Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 4pm (30 hours per week)
As the Registered Manager, you will provide outstanding care and management ensuring individual outcomes are met for people with autism. We are looking for a committed individual with a positive attitude. The role will have responsibility for ensuring the services comply with CQC regulation in relation to the day-to-day care for the people that are supported. You will have responsibility for the effective management of all aspects of the service.
You will take over the management of a settled and experienced staff team who put the service users at the heart of all actions.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a proven track record in the successful management of a similar setting with vulnerable adults
- You will hold an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent level of qualification
- Knowledge of care planning and standards relating to social care.
- Ideally experienced in Learning Disabilities
- Experienced at managing an established staff team
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the service
- Must be a driver with full use of a car
- Work with the "Recruitment Agency of the Year 2018" (Regional Awards)
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
Please get in touch with Rachel on 02921 660880 to start a quick and easy application! We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. We recruit Support Workers, Nurses, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Health Care Assistants.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.