Okehampton, Devon, S. W. England, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive relocation package!
2 months ago
Social Work Degree or NVQ/QCF Level 5 (relevant to children and young people)
The core task of this senior management post will be to ensure excellent standards of care and therapeutic services using PBS models are maintained. You will ensure that the environment and all services provided comply with statutory regulations, governance and quality standards. The post holder will undertake the Registered Manager responsibilities with Ofsted and provide strategic leadership ensuring a process of continuous improvement. Liaising with outside agencies and stake holders you will demonstrate professionalism and act as a role model for staff.
- The successful applicant should hold a Social Work Degree or NVQ/QCF Level 5 which is relevant to children and young people
- You will be able to demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development
- Be an experienced manager in a residential/social care setting
- Have experience of working with children and young people with Autism and associated learning difficulties, emotional, behavioural and social difficulties
- A strong and effective leader
- Be emotionally resilient
- Being able to work flexibly and demonstrate resourcefulness
- A strong 'can do' attitude
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Effective communication skills.
There is schooling from infant to sixth form level with the college rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. The Dartmoor National Park offers hundreds of square miles of superb unspoilt scenery. From Okehampton there is direct access to the A30 dual carriageway providing a link to the city of Exeter with its M5 motorway, main line rail and international air connections. The countryside around Okehampton is particularly attractive with many opportunities for riding, walking and outdoor pursuits.
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or contact Lyndsay by email or phone for an initial conversation.
Closing date 29th September
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.